26 Mar 2011

stupid !

hy blogger !
I feel not good today ..
heummm ..
bego gobl*k stupid ! kayaknya itu cocok buat ak TT




blogger ! I want to tell yo 'bout my love :)
its a stupid love :')
am fallin' love with a boy :) good boy nice and rather handsome I think :)
well, before I met him I have a simple life :)
didn't hav many problems like now

2 tahun kita pacaran :) haha
am so happy with him :) but ..
its not a happy ending ..
we got broke and I still love him 'till now

skrg ak dia be a best friend :)
but .. ak kayak org bodoh .
ak digoblokin cinta ..
am crying in the middle of the night for the same damn thing !
because of you ..

skrg ato sampe kapanpun jg , ak gak bakal pernah jd someone special for him :)
ak cuma sebatas teman . dan itu gak akan pernah berubah ..
harapan kosong !
I really know with that truth ..
but, I still hoping ..
berharap dia kembali :')
harusnya ak gak bole gini !
mau ak berharap sampai kapanpun he will never ever ever come back to me !
GOD !
help me to forget him :( I don't want to cry anymore :)
I just need someone to help me . please :')


2 komentar:

  1. jika kamu terus menghindari kenyataan, bukankah hatimu sendiri yg akan terluka ? so move on gals, ikan ngga cuma satu di laut :))

    BalasHapus
  2. tapi ak takut menghadapi kenyataan :( kalo ak bukan miliknya lagi :(

    BalasHapus